News and Site Information
Date: 24 June 2022
Accept USDT ERC-20 payments
We accept payments in Tether USDT (ERC20) cryptocurrency
What is USDT ERC-20 payment?
Tether payment allows merchants to accept the USDT cryptocurrency as a means of payment for goods or services. Tether is a cryptocurrency with a stable price, which is pegged to the US dollar exchange rate in a ratio of 1 to 1. Despite the appearance of competitors, the Tether stablecoin does not lose its leadership position and is among the top 5 cryptocurrencies according to CoinMarketCap. USDT ERC-20 is a type of Tether that was launched on the Ethereum blockchain. This option has key advantages that make USDT an excellent choice for making payments.
How to pay for orders using USDT ERC-20?
- Select Tether USDT ERC-20 as a payment method when you checkout order.
- The USDT ERC-20 address will be presented, and you will need to send calculated amount from your Ethereum wallet to our USDT ERC-20 address.
- A copy of payment details will be sent to your email address after completing the order.
- Take care and be exact when depositing to the USDT ERC-20 address! Your funds sent to any other wallet address will be lost and irrecoverable.
- Once your payment is successful, we will update the status of your order from 'pending' to 'processing' and next.
Tubes-Store Inc. All rights reserved.